MooreCo balt 308JG Natural Cork Self-Adhesive Skin
Natural Cork with Adhesive Back, 4 and #39; x 6 and #39;
- Made with finely grained natural cork, offering superior resiliency and tack-holding properties.
- Dimensions: 4'H x 6'W
- Replace or renew any torn or worn board
- Cork is an environmentally responsible, naturally renewable resource
- Cork is harvested from a cork tree, stripped with careful cuts that do not harm the inner core of the tree
- The cork bark regrows, and this process allows a useful life of more than 150 years for each tree
- Self-adhesive skins feature a 0.25" thick layer of natural cork with a peel-and-stick backing to apply easily to an existing board
- Manufactured in the US of foreign and domestic materials
- Ten-year limited warranty
- Caution: Self-stick adhesive is intended for resurfacing on an existing board surface and has not been tested for use on other materials.
View Product Details
balt 308JG Accessories
balt 308JG Product Reviews